Set sail and explore the unique beauty of Mykonos on a sailing yacht. Enjoy a beach safari to the most beautiful and famous south-coast beaches. The tour includes an on-board buffet of Greek cuisine with complimentary wine, beers, and soft drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- The pickup and drop-off shuttle service is either from/to your hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of the accommodation. It is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points, therefore a certain delay may occur. In case you miss the shuttle, you will need to call the local partner to find out where the embarkation point will be and you will have to reach it by your own means and charges. The embarkation time of this cruise is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 10:00 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you schedule your cruise at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos so that alternative dates can be provided in the event of cancellation due to bad weather
- No medication for motion sickness or stomach complaints is available on the boat. Please bring your own.
- Closed non-slip shoes are suggested for your comfort and safety (no high-heeled shoes are allowed)
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise
- You must bring a windproof jacket, warm and spare clothes especially in case of winds or cool months in early or late season (April to May & September to October)
- Number of guests is according to the yacht allocated and the current weather conditions