Visit the less explored island of Tinos on a full-day trip from Mykonos, and walk through the small villages to see the local craftsmen at work. Discover the miraculous church of the Panagía Evangelístria and more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meeting time 12:00 PM at the new port in front of the snack barOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A strict dress code applies to visit the church and monastery. Sleeveless shirts and shorts are not permitted. Men must wear long trousers and women must wear skirts or trousers that go below the knee