Enjoy a cruising experience in Mykonos on a spacious 112-foot motor-sailer yacht. Visit the Delos archeological site with a licensed guide, swim in a secluded bay of Rhenia island, and enjoy a buffet lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off shuttle service is included within Mykonos. Pickup time and exact location will be arranged based on your accommodation. Transportation may be shared with other guests. When you arrive at the departure point, crew members will be wearing shirts with the local partner's name on them to help you identify them easily. The cruise embarks at 8:30 AM and departs at 9:00 AM.
- Enjoy a cruise on an well-appointed 112-foot yacht
- Snorkel or swim in the secluded, turquoise waters of the uninhabited island of Rhenia
- Discover the ancient mosaics and sculptures on the sacred island of Delos
- Savour a buffet feast of typical Greek foods
- Share photos of your experience with free onboard Wi-Fi
- Pickup and drop-off shuttle service
- 7-hour yacht cruise with an experienced crew
- Licensed English-speaking guide at the archaeological site of Delos
- Buffet lunch onboard
- House wine, soft drinks, water, tea, and instant coffee
- Draft beer at lunchtime
- Snorkeling gear
- Farewell drink
- Wi-Fi onboard
- All safety equipment
- Fuel cost and taxes
- Delos archaeological site entrance fees (€12/each in cash)
- Extra beverages on board
- Beach towels (available for an extra charge)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Due to local laws, you must provide the full name and passport number for all participants of your booking before the departure date.
- Guests who are pregnant, have limited mobility, or serious health concerns must notify the local partner well in advance and are subject to reconfirmation to ensure they can safely be accommodated on the cruise.
- It is recommended that you schedule your cruise date near the beginning of your stay in Mykonos in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the poor weather.
- The number of guests is subject to change based on current weather conditions.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please be aware that the motion sickness medication is not provided on board and you will need to bring your own.