Drink wine and flirt with art on a self-guided tour. Enjoy a wine tasting at Moorilla Estate, lunch at the Source Restaurant and explore Mona, the Museum of Old and New Art.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Mona Ferry's Information Booth, Brooke Street Pier, Franklin Wharf, Hobart.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All travelers must contact the local partner before the tour
- Bookings are subject to availability, expect confirmation or offer for alternate dates within 48 hours via email from local operator
- As alcohol will be served, all guests must be over the age of 18-years-old and ID may be requested
- Allow 6.5 or 8-hours for the self-guided tour, depending on the chosen ferry departure time
- A direct ferry trip between Brooke Street Pier and Mona will take around 25 minutes
- The ferry is undercover and sails in rain, hail or shine
- There are 99 steps upon arrival at Mona, please contact Ticket Support for accessibility