Enjoy an exciting trip through historic buildings, lovely parks, and beer gardens in this 4-hour bike tour of Munich. Get to know the city on a bike with an expert guide to show you around as you visit Marienplatz, the English Garden, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Old Town Hall, directly under the large clock tower of the toy museum (Spielzeugmuseum), next to the statue of Juliet, and across the street from the Church of the Holy GhostOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Regarding change of date and refunds:
- If you choose to not come at the reserved date or time, please call the supplier or come by our shop when you are in Munich to let them know. The supplier is flexible and will confirm a new reservation for another date and/or time of your choice at no charge.
- Rescheduling at any time is possible without any fee.