Discover the imperial history and heritage of Nuremberg with a Local Guide. Explore its historic Old Town and the medieval walls of the Imperial Castle, and visit 3 Gothic Churches: St. Lorenz & more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup at your accommodation in Munich
- Private group
Select participants and date
The train departs from Munich Central Station, Bayerstraße 10A, 80335 Munich. The guide will meet the clients at Central Station Nuremberg, Bahnhofspl. 9, 90443 Nuremberg.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- All guests must provide their full name and date of birth when booking.
- You will receive your train tickets by email. Check your exact departure time. We recommend arriving at the train station 15 minutes early as late departure may result in cancellation of your tour.
- The extended 8,5-hour option includes a one-way transfer from your accommodation to Munich Central Station. We offer transfers in a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5+ people. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.
- The guide will meet you at Nuremberg Central Station.
- Admission to churches during mass and special events is restricted, so the guide may provide all the information outside.
- Lunch can be arranged upon request.