Bavarian food and beer are a part of German cuisine that you cannot miss. Taste these specialties and enjoy local flavors from Munich. Enjoy a full traditional meal and an interesting lesson about the history of Munich in a fun and tasty way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the Fish's Fountain, Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, Germany. Please ensure you are on time to enjoy the full program. In case of any delay, the guide will wait for up to 30 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The golden rule in Germany is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything.
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian.
- In case one dish isn't available, it will be replaced by another traditional one.