Explore the origins of art and culture in Munich with a city walking tour of Old Town. Discover the first impressions of art in the city and view the Asam Church, Jakobsplatz, Alter Hof, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet the guide in Karlsplatz, in front of the city doors of Karlstor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine