Discover Munich's old town by Segway on an exciting 3-hour tour. Ride through old Schwabing to the most beautiful locations in Munich's Old Town and see sites such as the Viktualienmarket, Isartor, Marienplatz, and many more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the tour supplier's office, located at Artur-Kutscher-Platz 2a, 80802 Schwabing, Munich. Take the tram line 23, bus lines 53, 54, or 144, or the metro lines U3 or U6 to Münchner Freiheit station. Exit towards Feilitzstraße/Leopoldstraße. Walk down Feilitzstraße and turn left onto Occamstraße. After a 5-minute walk you will reach Artur-Kutscher-Platz at the end of Occamstraße. If you're arriving by car, you can park at Artur-Kutscher-Platz (parking meter). If you cannot find a parking space, there is a parking lot on Occamstraße.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be at least 14 years old but there is no requirement to have a driver's license
- There is a minimum weight of 45 kilograms and a maximum weight of 118 kilograms
- This tour operates rain or shine but will be suspended in the event of extreme weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- The total duration is dependent on the group size and individual driving skills
- The total duration includes introduction and training