What came first - beer or Oktoberfest? Celebrate the passion for beer in Munich, the leading capital of beer! Taste and compare 4-8 Bavarian beers with optional food at the best pubs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Fish's Fountain, Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- Please note that the number of tastings depends on the option selected. Tickets to Oktoberfest Museum are included only in the 5-hour option.
- The amount of beer served is as follows: popular 0,5l, regional 0,5l, craft 0,2l.
- You will visit at least 2 popular beer venues in the Old Town. Appetizers and food (if included in the selected option) will be served at 1 place only, as pubs and breweries usually don't offer food options.
- Appetizers refer to snacks and simple hot starters. Food refers to a variety of snacks, appetizers and hot dishes.
- The legal drinking age in Germany is 18.