Discover Munich and its beautiful city squares and attractions on a Segway tour. After personal training on how to ride the Segway, embark on your unique sightseeing adventure in Munich.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The tour office is located at Artur-Kutscher-Platz 2a, 80802 Schwabing, Munich. Take the tram line 23, bus lines 53, 54, or 144, or the metro lines U3 or U6 to Münchner Freiheit station. Exit towards Feilitzstraße/Leopoldstraße. Walk down Feilitzstraße and turn left onto Occamstraße. After a 5-minute walk you will reach Artur-Kutscher-Platz at the end of Occamstraße. If you arrive by car, you can park at Artur-Kutscher-Platz (parking meter). If you cannot find a parking space, there is a parking lot on Occamstraße.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 14 years old
- No drivers license required
- The total duration of the tour may vary depending on the group size and individual driving skills and includes the Segway instruction session and training
- Participants must weigh between 45 and 118 kilograms (driver including load)
- Tours take place in all weather conditions. The tour will be suspended in the event of extreme weather conditions. Please dress appropriately for the weather