Follow the path of the most stunning Churches in Munich! On every corner you will find some architectural masterpieces: St. Peter’s Church, Frauenkirche, Asamkirche and more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under Fish's Fountain, Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- "Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that visiting some of the churches during the daily, Sunday and holiday masses may be restricted, therefore tours will only take place from the outside
- When choosing the tour starting time, please note that operating hours of St. Peter’s Church Tower are every day from 12 PM to 4:30 PM. Visit to the tower will be excluded from the itinerary outside of these hours, as well as during the limited opening hours on Christmas and New Year’s Eve and all day on Good Friday
- The pickup service is available only for accommodations located within ZIP-code zone 80331. For all other ZIP-code zones the meeting point will be in front of the hotel BEYOND by Geisel, Marienplatz, Munich, Germany. Please do not enter the building, it is only a meeting point