Experience the 600-year-old beer culture of Munich on this exciting 3-hour Segway tour. Discover Munich, the home of breweries, beer gardens, and the legendary Oktoberfest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the supplier's office, located at Artur-Kutscher-Platz 2a, 80802 Schwabing, Munich. To get there take the tram line 23, bus lines 53, 54, or 144, or the metro lines U3 or U6 to Münchner Freiheit station. Exit towards Feilitzschstraße/Leopoldstraße. Walk down Feilitzschstraße and turn left onto Occamstraße. After a 5-minute walk, you will reach Artur-Kutscher-Platz at the end of Occamstraße. If you're arriving by car, you can park at Artur-Kutscher-Platz. If you cannot find a parking space, there is a parking lot on Occamstraße.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be at least 14 years old but you do not need a driver's license
- The total duration of the tour includes the Segway instruction session and training so it is dependent on the group size and individual driving skills
- There is a minimum weight of 45 kilograms and a maximum weight of 118 kilograms
- This tour operates rain or shine so please dress appropriately for the weather
- The tour will be suspended in the event of extreme weather conditions