When Munich's citizens are asleep, he's on the go! Armed with a horn and a halberd, lantern in hand, he goes around and guards our city from all the dissolute rabble. Accompany the night watchman on this tour through medieval Munich at a late hour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
· Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. · The night watchman will be waiting in front of a small stone guardhouse, on the right side of the entrance to the tourist information office at the New City Hall at Marienplatz. · He will be wearing a night watchman's outfit and holding a lantern.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Tips are not included in the ticket price