Take a train from Munich and then a boat out on beautiful Chiemsee lake and its two fanciful islands. You'll visit the spectacular Herrenchiemsee palace, built in the 19th century by Mad King Ludwig II in the style of Versailles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the local operator's office at Dachauer Straße 4, 80335 Munich.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point approximately 15 minutes before the tour begins.