Take a train from Munich and then a boat out on beautiful Chiemsee lake and its two fanciful islands. You'll visit the spectacular Herrenchiemsee palace, built in the 19th century by Mad King Ludwig II in the style of Versailles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the local operator's office at Dachauer Straße 4, 80335 Munich.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point approximately 15 minutes before the tour begins.