Travel from from Munich to the Chiemsee: the largest Bavarian lake, and take a boat ride to the fine sights at the island of Herreninsel. See where the Bavarian dukes and duchesses played and relaxed, then tour an Augustian Monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Munich.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Duration of the daytrip 8-10 hours