Visit the Dachau Memorial, the site of the first German Nazi concentration camp. See the former gas chambers, barracks and cells and learn more about the history of the Holocaust in Germany from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you would like to visit the memorial at times when there is little crowding, the afternoon tour (1:10 PM) is recommended, as there are fewer school classes and groups on site at that time
- This tour departs from the meeting point at the stated departure time. If you have difficulty walking or are in a wheelchair, you will need a carer and must arrive 10 minutes before departure at the meeting point, as you will use a different entrance for the platform and the train