Take a 5-hour highly educational and thought-provoking tour to the Dachau Concentration camp memorial site from Munich. A place of remembrance, education and self reflection.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Outside the Tourist Information Center and underneath the famous Glockenspiel on Marienplatz central Munich. Sbahn and Ubahn station to Marienplatz. Your guide will have a white placard with Dachau Tour on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Return time is approximately 02:00 PM, giving you time for other activities in the afternoon
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 2 to 2.5 kilometeres
- The tour lasts approximately 5 hours
- Please note children under 14 are not permitted on the tours
- The tour itinerary is subject to changes depending on current COVID regulations at the Memorial. This could mean historical information is given off-site and more independent time is given at the site.