Witness the beauty of Mount Hood, explore Hood River Valley, and marvel at the Columbia Gorge on a full-day tour from Portland. Sample a diverse array of wines from a world-renowned growing region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Portland. Wait outside for a black Mercedes Sprinter.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Travelers must be 21 years or older to participate in wine tasting (ID card or passport required as proof of age)
- Wine tasting is not recommended during pregnancy
- Mount Hood can be cold, windy, and snowy. Dressing in layers is highly recommended