Enjoy an excursion to Mt. Koya, with a roundtrip train ticket, and bus pass. Sit down for a Shojin-Ryori vegetarian lunch at one of Mt. Koya’s temple. Explore Mt. Koya at your own pace. Receive discounts for attractions and shops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Visit Mt. Koya, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which is home to an active monastic center founded 1,200 years ago
- Enjoy a Shojin-Ryori (vegetarian) lunch at a Temple Lodging
- Take advantage of 20% discount coupons for admission to facilities such as Kongobuji Temple, Kondo, Konpon Daito, and the Reihokan Museum
- Receive a 2-day free bus ticket in Koyasan Nankai Rinkan Bus
- Traditional Vegetarian Lunch (Shojin Ryori) at Temple Lodgings
- Round-trip train ticket between Namba Station and Koyasan Station
- 2-days free bus ticket in Koyasan Nankai Rinkan Bus
- 20% discount coupons for admission to selected temples and the museum on Mt.Koya
- 10% discount coupons at selected souvenir shops in Mt.Koya
- Guided Tour
- Tour Guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Nankai Information Center (5-chōme-1-60 Nanba, Chūō-ku, Osaka, 542-0076, Japan).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you would like to hike on the nearby trail, it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note, the lunch locations depends on the availability of the different temple lodgings, so cannot be arranged in advance.
- Please note, Mt. Koya is at a high elevation so tends to be cold, please wear warm clothes with rain gear in case of inclement weather.
- Lunch will be prefixed Shojin Ryori, (vegetarian food for monks).