Enjoy a full-day hiking trip on the second highest mountain in Africa. Take the famous Naro Moru route (6 hours) up to the Meteorological Station and back, catching sight of animals and birds and marveling at the scenic beauty around you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Please be advised that you will be hiking for 6 hours. This hike requires you to be at least moderately physically fit to take part.
- Make sure to bring your own water and trail snacks.