Enjoy a small-group day tour to Aoraki Mount Cook. Visit the picturesque Church of Good Shepherd on the shores of the stunning turquoise Lake Tekapo. Savor a scrumptious buffet at Hermitage Hotel then enjoy a scenic walk to see the Tasman Glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop off is available from your hotel, apartment or other preferred location in Christchurch.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Note that the pick-up time may be earlier than the tour start time
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- You will have approximately 3 hours of free time in Mount Cook to savor lunch and enjoy a scenic walk in the National Park