During this 7-hour guided tour, visit Blagaj, Žitomislići, Počitelj and the Kravice waterfalls. Learn about the history and religions of the region, explore these historic cities, and relax and swim at the falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit Blagaj, a city built beneath an imposing cliff next to the source of the Buna river
- Meet Christian Orthodox monks in Žitomislići in a church full of colourful frescoes and the perfume of incense
- Visit Počitelj, an authentic Bosnian citadel from the 15th century built in a natural amphitheater
- Go swimming in the Kravice Waterfalls, one of the most beautiful natural sights in Herzegovina
- Tour guide
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Blagaj Tekke entrance fee (€2.5)
- Kravice Waterfalls entrance fee (€5)
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet front of iHouse Travel, located in Mostar old town, 200m away from the Old Bridge. Address: Onescukova 25, Mostar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Bring your swimming gear in a backpack with you. This can be left safely in the car during the tour.
- During low season and colder days, the tour may be a little shorter because you'll spend less time at the Kravice waterfalls. This will be decided upon in collaboration with other participants and the guide.