Travel back in time and learn the extraordinary history of Bosnia and Herzegovina on a day trip to Mostar and the Kravice waterfalls from Dubrovnik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from your hotel or the port in Dubrovnik. Pickup possible at some local bus stations and different locations on request.
- Discover a city steeped in history on a guided tour of Mostar
- Get the chance to swim under the Kravice waterfalls
- Experience the different religions and cultures of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guided tour of Mostar
- Museum tickets (optional)
- Entrance to waterfalls
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present a negative PCR test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear casual clothes and sports shoes. Bring your camera and a swimsuit.
- A current, valid passport is required on this tour. Citizens of some countries may need a visa.
- During the winter season, 4 people in total will be the minimum for doing the tour. The local partner will let you know if the minimum is achieved by 6:00 PM on the day before the tour.