Experience the beauty of Mdina and Malta's top attractions, including St. Cataldus Catacombs, Dingli Cliffs, Mosta Church, San Anton Gardens, and the Ta' Qali Craft Village, on a guided day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, Spanish, German, English
- Pickup included
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your hotel (or closest meeting point). At least a few days before the date of your activity, you must contact the activity provider to confirm your pickup location and pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- See-through clothing
Know before you go
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your hotel or closest meeting point
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked; however, at times the commentary might be provided by a multilingual guide (limited to a maximum of 2 languages)
- The activity provider reserves the right to change the order of the visits without any prior notice