Discover the very best of Moselle wine region with a local, expert wine guide as your host. Enjoy a walk in the vineyards, learn about winemaking, and sip on some of the best examples of Moselle's well-regarded wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Vinothek Dax (the wine shop).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Dress code is smart casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The legal age for alcohol consumption in Germany is 16 years old