Get a better understanding of Russia during World War II on a private tour of the Museum of the Great Patriotic War and Victory Park in Moscow. See real weapons used in the war and life-size reconstructions of some of the streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from your hotel or accommodation in Moscow.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that you will be travelling on this tour by metro, as it played an integral part during the war.