See the ancient residences of the tsars, the Kremlin palaces and cathedrals. Discover the mystique and a vibrant energy in a building which has witnessed 900 years of Russian history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel holding a sign with your name.
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of Kutafya Tower (a white tower with a red crown and a black iron gate) of the Kremlin. The nearest metro station is Biblioteka imeni Lenina station on the red line. Your guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it. Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will travel to the Kremlin by metro