Discover Morristown’s history and visit unique local shops on this guided walking tour. Sit down to a delicious brunch and uncover the town's vibrant food scene with tastings at several venues.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at 145 Morris Avenue, in front of the Pierogies House. Your Guide will have a green 'Savor and Stroll' shopping bag and will be wearing a headset.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
Know before you go
- This tour covers approximately 1.5 miles
- With at least 3 days notice, the local tour supplier will try to accommodate special dietary needs (within the limitations of the venues visited)