Experience a 2.5-hour tour of the monuments in the valley under the fluorescent lighting of the moon and stars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If you are being picked up from The View Hotel, please wait in front of the lobby at the Navajo loading area. Only overnight guests of the Monument Valley KOA Journey can be picked up from the campground.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Note that this tour does not include a visit inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park, you will visit other areas of the Monument Valley
- Only KOA overnight guests can be picked up from KOA Campground
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with max of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather
- This tour is not suitable for infants aged 1 year or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain
- This tour is only offered when the moon and stars are at their brightest for memorable photos
- The Tribal Park entry fee can be paid upon entry to the park