Enjoy a complete experience, visiting the Monastery of Montserrat followed by a 3-course menu with breathtaking views over the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
What customers loved
"The views of Montserrat, and the food."
"View from the Montserrat was very good"
"Hard to say as the entire day was great!"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
WE BARCELONA PASSEIG DE GRACIA at Passatge de la Concepció, 7, 08008 BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour is subject to weather conditions and may be rescheduled or canceled
- The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed; if you want to secure your entry, please book on https://reserves.abadiamontserrat.cat/es/560-reservas/3085-imagen-de-la-virgen-de-montserrat
- You can secure your visit on the following link: https://reserves.abadiamontserrat.cat/es/560-reservas/3085-imagen-de-la-virgen-de-montserrat Book the visit for 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m..
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to operate and if this is not met you will be offered an alternative date
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes