Discover the Swiss mountains and enjoy: perpetual snow, a wonderful panoramic view, a walk over a glacier, and a visit to a typical village.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Place de l'Eurovision - Montreux in front of the tourisme officeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Even in summer there is snow and ice at the top of the glacier, so please wear appropriate shoes
- It is recommended that you bring sunglasses
- The cable car ride is dependent on the weather conditions. If the cable car is not running due to bad weather, the cost of this part of the activity will be refunded