Explore boho boutiques, Québécois cuisine, and 400 years of history on the cobbled streets of Montreal with a private local host.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at any location in Montreal. The local partner will reach out to you beforehand to confirm your requested location. If you are staying in the center of Montreal, the host will meet you at your hotel (please specify the name and address of the hotel).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Within 24 hours after booking, you'll receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you'll be assigned a like-minded host. Your host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes Montreal unique. You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
- This experience will take place rain or shine.
- All bookings are private.
- The local partner's team will communicate with you prior to the experience to confirm the logistics of your booking.
- This experience can be personalized to meet your requests and preferences.