Make the most of summer in Montreal on an evening river cruise with sightseeing and a live DJ. Enjoy panoramic views of La Grande Roue, Jacques Cartier Bridge, and the Old Port on the St. Lawrence River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the AML Ticket Booth located at the Grand Quai Port of Montréal in the Old Port and exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for a boarding pass. Please note that parking is difficult to find and traffic can be very heavy during peak months. It is recommended that you use public transport or arrive well in advance of your cruise departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Alcohol and drugs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Cruises operate in most weather (including rain) and there is an enclosed area on the vessel
- Foldable wheelchairs are allowed, but unfortunately, electric wheelchairs are not permitted as the ramps and stairs on the boats are too steep