Legendary for its beauty, 17-Mile Drive meanders up and down the hills of Pebble Beach. Admire stunning seaside views, famous golf courses, and amazing mansions on this guided e-bike tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
This tour meets at the Big Sur Adventures, 17 Mile Drive shop at 2106 Sunset Drive, Pacific Grove, CA 93950. Look for bikes on the porch along Ocean View Blvd, directly across the street from Hopkin's Marine Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- While riding an e-bike is easier than a standard bike, you do need to know how to ride a bike before joining the tour
- This tour is suitable for beginners
- The recommended age for the electric bikes is 16, and you must be 18 to rent without a parent/guardian
- Most parents with younger children opt for a RadWagon, which has a seat on the back for one or two children, toddler seats are available
- If your child wants to ride solo, the non-electric bikes are typically a better fit
- The top-assisted-speed can be set as low as you like in order to allow younger children to legally ride
- Local tour provider reserves the right to refuse rentals to anyone we feel is unsafe