Journey by boat up the Black River, Jamaica’s longest river, where you’ll see exotic plants and wildlife. Later, journey to Y.S. falls where you can enjoy nature at its best, as the cool refreshing water cascades down 120 feet into the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided from all hotels in Falmouth or Braco. Please provide the name of your hotel with this booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children aged between 3-11 must be accompanied by an adult
- At least 6 people are required for this tour to operate (if this minimum is not met, you will be offered a substitute tour or a full refund)
- Vehicles do not have a wheelchair lift (wheelchairs will have to be collapsible)
- You should bring comfortable clothing and shoes as this tour includes walking and water activities