The Black River Safari is an eco-tourism activity in the parish of St. Elizabeth on Jamaica’s south coast. Take a boat ride on the longest navigable river in Jamaica, pet and feed friendly crocodiles and learn about the area’s colonial history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a camera and some cash.