This bioluminescent lagoon is inhabited by microscopic organisms that emit a phosphorescent light when the water around them is agitated. Shortly after sunset, you’ll board a boat that will take you across the lagoon to marvel at this unique phenomenon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- At your accommodation. Pickup is available at private homes, Air Bnbs, and villas on request depending on location.
- Enjoy a nighttime boat ride on the bioluminescent lagoon
- Hear the story behind the intriguing illumination from your local guide
- Swim in the lagoon and watch your body sparkle and glow
- Transportation by air-conditioned car/bus/coach
- Boat ride on the lagoon
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that if there is heavy rainfall during the day, the lagoon doesn't glow as bright