Visit the birth and burial sites of Bob Marley in the village of 9 Mile in the mountains of St. Ann on a 7-hour tour of Jamaica. Learn about the legendary singer’s life and how he became the “King of Reggae.” Discover where he got his inspiration.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from any hotel, villa and vacation rental, airport or your cruise ship in Montego Bay. You must provide your pick up time from the pick up point at the point of booking this trip. Hotels Pick Up Your driver will be waiting at the hotel entrance gate with a sign saying Paradise Palms Jamaica. Kindly provide your hotel room number. Cruise Ship Pick Up If you are arriving on a cruise ship kindly let us know the time you want to be picked up. Your driver will be waiting just across the road from the ship with a sign saying Paradise Palms Jamaica. Airport Pick Up Your driver will be waiting just outside arrival with a sign saying Paradise Palms Jamaica.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date