Enjoy a full-day tour to the National Park of Cinque Terre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take in 4 of the 5 villages in Cinque Terre: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, and Monterosso.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Montecatini, Piazza Italia – Checkpoint bus near the train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure such us strikes, bad weather etc.
- Must be able to climb and descend stairs
- From November 2nd to March 31st due to the absence of the boat service the itinerary will be competed by trains and buses
- We remind you that in the absence of the documents required for the COVID-19 security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made.