Experience the thrill of zip lining from the summit of Mont Tremblant back to the village. Discover 5 distinct and spectacular zip lines that total nearly 2.5 miles in length.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the check-in desk inside of the Adventure Centre in the Sommet des Neiges building 15 minutes prior to departure: Sommet des Neiges, 150 Chemin au Pied de la Montagne, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 3M2, CanadaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This outdoor adventure activity operates in all weather conditions
- Minimum weight is 75 pounds and the maximum weight limit is 275 pounds
- Tours include stair climbing and moderate trail hiking
- All guests are required to read and sign a waiver form, minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver