Experience the magic of Mont Saint Michel with your guide before visiting the hilltop abbey with an informative audio guide and enjoying some free time to explore the quaint village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at Palais de Chaillot, at the junction of Place du Trocadero and Avenue du President Wilson. Your guide will have a sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs
- The activity provider is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance as well as guests with strollers or baby carriages on group tours
- If you are traveling with an infant, it is strongly recommended that you bring your own infant or child seat as it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure the safety of their child