Explore the medieval streets, 17th-century architecture & rich heritage of Modena on this 2-hour tour. See the cathedral, Jewish ghetto, Palazzo Ducale, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The Pietra Ringadore is called the "Speaker's Corner." It's a huge red marble stone located at one of the corners of Piazza Grande, close to where the 2 arcades meet.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Duomo/cathedral is open on Mondays from 3:30 PM-5 PM, from Tuesday to Saturday from 10.30 AM-5 PM, and on Sunday from 1:30 PM-4:30 PM
- To enter churches, please follow the dress code. Cover your shoulders. A wide shawl is suggested. Shorts are not allowed