Enjoy a full day on the family-friendly Fisher Tower section of the Colorado River. Experience some great splashy rapids while taking in the scenery of the red rocks and the La Sal mountains in the off distance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Children must weigh at least 50 lbs (23 kg) to properly fit into life jackets
- Closed-toe shoes are required for the duration of the tour
- Please do not wear sandals or flip-flops
- Please bring a reusable water bottle, refills are provided
- Bring cameras, cell phones, and other electronics on the river at your own risk
- All boats are equipped with a waterproof bag for dry storage
- All participants must sign a waiver form