Explore the White Rim Trail and travel into the heart of the Island in the Sky District of Canyonlands National Park in a 4x4. Enjoy the scenic vistas, Colorado River overlooks, and a picnic lunch on this unforgettable adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Explore the deep backcountry of Canyonlands National Park along the White Rim Trail
- Admire the breathtaking views looking up from the Colorado River
- Learn about the geology and formations of the rocks from your expert guide
- Traverse the switchbacks of the famous Shaffer Trail
- Guided tour in a 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Several optional guided hikes
- Buffet style lunch with water and lemonade
- Hotel pick up and drop-off in Moab
- National park entrance fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.