Head on an adventure to see Moab's natural beauty and Native American rock carvings. Utilize a 4x4 vehicle with your guide to explore the breathtaking terrain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please do not rely on GPS to find the address. Moab Reservation Center is the store name. Directions: Starting from downtown main street head SOUTH on Highway 191 (main st). It is located a few miles down on the right-hand side of Highway 191. Make sure you are going SOUTH from downtown GPS will reroute you north. Please arrive at the location 10-15 minutes prior to your departing time. • You must fill out the local partner's waiver (required for each participant) before arriving, as it takes about 10 minutes to fill out. The link is on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour runs rain or shine
- Groups comprising 1-3 passengers use a smaller, private, open-air vehicle
- Trail options include Long Canyon or Hurrah Pass. Please call to specify your preference
- This tour does not go into Canyonlands National Park but is closeby
- Please fill out the local partner's waiver (required for each participant) before arriving, as it takes about 10 minutes to fill out. Follow the link on your voucher.
- Guests 251 pounds and over are not allowed to participate on this activity due to safety reasons