Run the famous 100-mile section through Cataract Canyon on a special whitewater rafting boat. Travel into the heart of Canyonlands National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Quick-dry clothing
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The entire tour lasts approximately 14 hours. The rafting portion lasts approximately 10 hours and it takes approximately 3 hours for the return drive to Moab
- All boats are equipped with a waterproof bag for dry storage
- All participants must sign a waiver form
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Rain jacket and wetsuit might be required on some trips, especially in the spring and fall
- Cataract Canyon is one of the most exciting and iconic one-day river trips in the United States. During the months of May and June, snowmelt from the Rocky Mountains makes for a day of super-charged whitewater action. Water levels become more moderate during the summer and fall months, but the whitewater is still impressive. The maneuverability of the RHIB guarantees you will have an incredible experience no matter what the flow
- No previous experience required