Enjoy a full day cruise that covers the west part of the island, Kleftiko and the cave of Sykia, both inaccessible by land. Cruise, swim and snorkel in secluded bays with a small group of up to 10 passengers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please make sure you provide your passenger details at least 24 hours before scheduled departure Meet the crew at 9:30 AM at the port of Adamas in front of the Polco-Sailing boats (opposite Kinigos Restaurant). Look for Polco-Sailing flags and state the name on the booking reference In case of a change to the meeting point or itinerary, due to weather conditions for example, we will inform you by email 24 hours before the cruise Make sure to check for updates from GetYourGuide before the cruiseOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Unless weather does not permit it, the cruise begins from the port of Adamas and ends at the bay of Palaiochori. Return to Adamas will be arranged for you and is included in the price
- It is possible that the cruise starts from Palaiochori and returns to Adamas, which means the itinerary would be in the reverse order. Transfer from Adamas to Palaiochori will be arranged for you and is included in the price
- Please bring a swimsuit, sunscreen, a towel and a light jacket for the sea breeze
- Due to changing weather conditions the itinerary might be changed by the cruise operator to ensure your safety and the best possible experience