This is the best way to explore Milos island. Enjoy a day on-board a luxurious yacht. During the cruise, visit the beautiful beaches of Milos and the famous pirates hideout of Kleftiko. Join a snorkeling tour in Kleftiko and take underwater photos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Greek, Italian
What customers loved
"Beautiful scenery and snorkeling/swimming"
"The beaches and caves were amazing!"
"Team Spirit and clear turquoise water"
"the whole thing was fun and the whole yacht was fun"
- Explore the magnificent Kleftiko and other amazing beaches
- Join a guided snorkeling tour and get underwater photographs of you taken by the crew
- See unique rock formations and traditional fishing villages on the coastline
- Freshly cooked lunch with drinks
- Snorkeling tour with equipment and underwater photos
- Safari rib tour in the caves
- Use of 4 double cabins and 4 bathrooms with separate toilets and a fresh water shower
- Experienced crew and captain
- Hotel transfer
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Adamantas Port, Milos, Cyclades. Opposite the "Kinigos" restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- You must provide the passport or ID number and the full names of all participants when booking due to port regulations
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking
- The itinerary of the cruise is subject to change and you will be updated as early as possible if this occurs
- The cruise may be rescheduled in the case of bad weather conditions
- The yacht is big, spacious, and comfortable and can take 20-26 people, depending on the day