Enjoy a classic romantic walking tour of Verona discovering the most characteristic sights of the city such as Juliet's House, Piazza dei Signori, Piazza Erbe, Scaligeri Tombs, and Piazza Bra with its famous Roman amphitheater Arena.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
- Follow your expert guide and get to know the history of one of the most beautiful towns in Italy
- Be fascinated by the places which recall the romantic drama of Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet"
- Stroll through a town surrounded by famous vineyards and olive trees
- Expert local guide
- Round-trip from Milan via private transfer
- Food & drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Milan train station: Stazione Centrale (easy to get there by tube). Exit the station and walk to the right, turn right at the corner of the station building. Your driver will be waiting for you near the taxi area on the side of the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of transfers is approximate 2 hours each. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.